Sunday, May 17, 2015

Pirouette

Pirouette 
By Robyn Bavati
Published by: Penguin group Australia
Year published: 2013
Genre: Fiction
Rating: 5/5

For my second book I  chose to read Pirouette which is a novel set in Melbourne, Australia. It is a book I love. Its category is "Read a book with more than one language". The languages it has in it are English, Spanish & French

My opinion & review:

Pirouette is an amazing book & I recommend it to dancers or people who know a bit about dance because for most of the book you need to understand dancing. The reason I think this book is amazing is that 2 orphaned & adopted identical twins Hannah & Simone meet unexpectedly at a Summer Camp & swap lives!! Will the girls ever swap back to their old lives or won't they be able to bring themselves to telling the truth??



Activity:
For my activity I chose to make peg dolls for the 2 main characters, Hannah & Simone. Here is a picture of my final product.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This novel sounds really interesting, Hannah. I'm curious to know more about the personalities and adoptive family backgrounds of the girls.

    ReplyDelete