Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Queenie

Queenie
By Jacqueline Wilson
Published by: Doubleday Children's
Year published: 2013
Genre: Fiction
Rating: 5/5

The category this book comes under is "Read a book involving a medical condition."

My opinion & review:
I really love this book & I recommend this to everyone, especially people who love mischief & storytelling!! Queenie is about a girl called Elsie who lives with her nan in a flat in England before the Queen Elizabeth's coronation. Elise & Nan planned to go to the Queen's coronation together but then trouble fell on the duo & Nan was soon in the sanatorium after being diagnosed with TB. When the doctor also diagnoses Elise with TB her mum thinks they have taken a turn for the worst. Will Elsie & Nan get better in time for the Queen's coronation or will they miss out on all the fun?? Read Queenie to find out!!

Activity:
The activity I chose to do was "Which character in the book would you most like to be friends with? Why?"
I would like to be friends with is Elsie because she is a great storyteller & very mischievous. She also brings fun into the hospital that she gets into & she also gets into lots of trouble with the nurses!!
   

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah This sounds great. It sounds good book you have described it really well !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Hannah it sounds like a good book and your discretion is awesome I feel like I need to read it now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hannah this book sounds very interesting and great. If that is all right could I borrow this book

    ReplyDelete