Sunday, June 21, 2015

Best Friends Bakery Cupcakes & Contests

Best Friends Bakery Cupcakes & Contests
By Linda Chapman
Published by: Orion Children's Books
Year published: 2015
Genre: Fiction
Rating: 5/5

Category:
"Read a book by a female author."

My opinion & review:
I loved this book & I would really recommend this book to everyone. Although this is a book in a series I don't think that you need to read the books in order. In this book the main character, Hannah, is determined to go onto the Junior Brilliant Baker     
( JBB ). She really wants to win & this makes her really unsocial. Will Hannah's friends still be her friends or will their friendship slowly fall apart??     

Activity:
"Draw and label a map to show the place(s) where your book is set." This book is set in England. Here is my map.

No comments:

Post a Comment