Sunday, June 14, 2015

Brave Bess & the ANZAC Horses

Brave Bess & the ANZAC Horses
By Susan Brocker
Published by: Harper Collins
Published year: 2010
Genre: Non - Fiction
Rating: 5/5

Category:
"Read a non - fiction book." Brave Bess is "A true story of courage & loyalty." - From the front of the book.

My opinion & review:
I loved this book. It was a great story & I recommend it not only to horse lovers but other people as well. I am not a horse lover but I still found it very interesting. This book tells stories from all of the battles that Bess & her master fought in. Bess proves that she is not only loyal to her master but that she will never give up.

Activity:
The activity I chose to do was to make a book trailer. Although it was a bit complicated, it was easier to do because it was non - fiction. Here is my book trailer.
video

No comments:

Post a Comment