Thursday, June 4, 2015

Tiger Trouble - Wild series

Tiger Trouble From the Wild Series
By Lucy Courtney 
Published by: Hodder Children's Books 
Year published: 2011
Genre: Fiction
Rating: 4/5

For my next book I chose to do Tiger Trouble from the Wild series which is in the category "Read a book with a character the same age as you". Taya & Tori are 11 which is the same as me.

My opinion & review:
This book is a great book for animal loving people but if you aren't compassionate about animals you won't enjoy this book as much as I did. In this book the 2 main characters, Tori & Taya are 11 years old, live on Fernleigh Common with their mum, dad & 4 pets, Chips & Gravy the tiger cubs & Sufi & Fernando the snakes! When their dad gets diabetes overseas on a job will he ever be able to work again or will their mum have to take up a better job than an animal foster?? On top of all that Tori & Taya have just moved to a new school & don't get along at all with anyone even each other!!! Read Tiger Trouble to find out if all the Wild families troubles will disappear!!

Activity: The activity I chose to do was to design a new cover for my book.  





No comments:

Post a Comment