The poems in this book were chosen by children and the book was edited by Roger McGough
Published by: Penguin Group
Published year: 2001
"Read a poetry book."
My opinion & review:
Here are 3 reasons why I love this book:
1. The poems are chosen by children.
2. It has lots of famous poems in it.
3. Lots of the poems are by famous poets.
Here are my top 3 favourite poems from this book:
1. On the Ning Nang Nong by Spike Milligan
2. Please Mrs Butler by Allan Ahlberg
3. The Race to Get to Sleep by Brian Patten